Hands-On Family Law Attorney in Pleasanton
Get In Touch 925.365.6604
Property Division Working together towards unique and successful outcomes.

Property Division in California

Pleasanton and East Bay Divorce Attorney

One of the most highly contested areas of divorce is property division. Because determining who gets what can be upsetting and difficult, it is important that you retain the representation of an experienced Pleasanton divorce attorney from Elene M. Mylordos, Attorney at Law.

California's property division laws can be confusing, but with the assistance of an attorney, you can gain an understanding of your options and you may be able to receive a desirable outcome for your case. Since 1992 our firm has been providing outstanding legal counsel and favorable resolutions to our clients.

To learn more, contact our Pleasanton divorce attorney now! We proudly extend our legal services to residents throughout the area, including Alameda County.

Dedicated Counsel for Your Divorce

When it comes to dividing assets during the divorce process, there are numerous factors that a family court may take into consideration. In the state of California, property is generally divided into two categories: community property and separate property.

At Elene M. Mylordos, Attorney at Law, we understand that the laws and regulations governing community and separate property in California can be confusing, and you may be feeling overwhelmed by your divorce proceeding. When you work with our firm, we will develop a personalized plan of action for your case and work with you to ensure that your property rights are protected.

In order to learn more about property division, contact Elene M. Mylordos, Attorney at Law today and schedule an initial consultation!

We Represent You

  • Help you know what to realistically expect

  • Communicate promptly with you during the course of your case

  • Develop a plan of action to help with the emotions involved

  • Assist in the transition to a new stage of life

  • Provide you with options to address your situation

  • Customize an approach to your case